Eating shrimp, besides being rich, represents a healthy habit for the human being. Also the consumption of this seafood has no damage to health.
Goodness and nutrients provided by shrimp:
• They have a high protein content (18 g per 100 g).
• Contains a low amount of fat.
• Nor does it have many calories (82 calories per 100 g).
• Shrimp contains medium / high cholesterol levels (195.00 mg per 100 g).
• It is a source of Omega 3.
• It has antioxidant properties.
• It is said to be an aphrodisiac.
• Shrimp contains nutrients in which iodine, sodium and phosphorus stand out, plus shrimp provides us with vitamins B3, B12 and D plus folic acid. All necessary for the proper functioning of the organism.